Budget Resource Kit
This kit is a key strategy of a collaborative pilot program to assist young people, newly arrived migrants (including humanitarian entrants), indigenous families and those suffering housing stress. It assists clients to manage budget preparation, understand credit and debt issues, address related legal problems and access sources of assistance and advocacy.
Contents of the resource kit:
- My Money Plan, a comprehensive budgeting tool, including templates for:
- Income and expenditure statement
- Spending diary
- Statements of assets and debts
- Goal-setting and action list
- A list of factsheet for budgeting and financial resources including links to relevant websites
- A comprehensive range of brochures and fact sheets from relevant service providers
Please email us for a hard copy of this kit
This publication has been produced with the financial assistance of the Law and Justice Foundation of NSW. The Foundation seeks to advance the fairness and equity of the justice system and to improve access to justice, especially for socially and economically disadvantaged people. http://www.lawfoundation.net.au
Disclaimer: Any opinions expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Law and Justice Foundation's Board of Governors.